INTERCONNECTAz is an original 3D puzzle game that challenges players solving abilities and encourages the player to use logic, strategy and pattern recognition. All you need sometimes is just pure luck though.
This game appeals to adults and kids alike and holds something for everyone. This game features 3d sound and special effects, interesting camera angles and full manipulation of the playing field. Your objective is to move through the levels that gradually increase in difficulty while trying to score the highest within a specific target time and the trick of course is to stay one step ahead of the timer. It involves connecting the electrical pods of various shapes over the blocks that form the playing field.
» version 2.0 - posted on 2006-10-21
Added Portals,Skins,extra game play
EULA - End User License Agreement
End-User License Agreement (EULA)
The Mentalarray Games hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software InterconnectaZ (the Software). For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited. For a registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions at www.Mentalarray.com.
· Copy the Evaluation Edition of this software and documentation as you wish, and give exact copies of the original Evaluation Edition to anyone, and distribute the Evaluation Edition of the Software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means.
· Copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Softwares proprietary notices.
· Use the Software on any single computer.
YOU MAY NOT
· Permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above.
· Share your registration key. Doing so will invalidate any guarantees.
· Charge or request donations for distributing the Software and/or documentation without the authors written permission.
· Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction).
· Create derivative works based on the Software.
· Rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software.
· Remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
· Wrap the installation executable within another executable, install it in conjunction with another installation executable, and/or modify, remove or add files to the installation executable as compiled and released by Mentalarray Games.
Upon registration of the software you will receive a license key. This key is necessary to enable the registered edition of the Software.
This registration key must be kept in the strictest confidence and must not be given or revealed to anyone but the registered owner. Installation files for licensed users also may not be distributed by you to anyone else.
Failure to abide by these provisions may result in severe legal penalties and will result in revocation of the license and any guarantees.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Mentalarray Games IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Mentalarray Games. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
BY CLICKING ON ´I AGREE´ BELOW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CLICK ´CANCEL´.